EPhemeral Orchid under Arrest

EPhemeral Orchid under Arrest

Postby Zora » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Today the 5th of Descending Water, Spring of RY 776.

Ephemeral Orchid have been put under arrest for troubling the peace in the Dock with the use of her essence. She been brought with minor reistance with words and show of essence.

I will required the Inquiry to look into that since there might be other chief that could be held against her.

For now I will keep her in preventive cell for two days or until I find out what did happen, Further entry will be done to this report in due time.

I am asking that all visit that is made to the prisoner will be registered with the name, the date and the duration of the visit.

I suggest guard at the outpost to wear ear plug since she won't stop singing loudly enough.

Maheka Blondie.
Overseer.
TPO Shadow of the moon AKA Maheka Blondie and Burning Fury
Zora

Re: EPhemeral Orchid under Arrest

Postby Miffychan » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Jade Eyes Marshal acknowledges, and is placing twenty Peacekeepers at the prison with Yugashi Essence Visors and repeating crossbows. And earplugs. We have experience with this "Orchid" designate and will provide assistance with ensuring she remains in place.
Miffychan

Postby Zora » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:49 am

Blondie would ask that we look over the reason that Orchid have restricted access into the city, not remembering the case and also would ask if the restriction apply to the dock as is ti part of the City?

She would also hold her recommandation for 2 days of custody and a fine that will be decided by the sub-council.
Zora

Postby Zora » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Since no-one get word against the decision, I consider Orchid to be freed by this morning, the forfeit should be decided by the sub-council.
Zora

Return to Peacekeeper News and Announcements