Vengeful Lover of Poisoned Waters

Postby Archangel » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Iselei Von'arral was born and bred to be an assassin, his schooling was done privately and the hope for his exaltation was huge, thus when he failed to exalt, the loss was tragic for his parents and family. Driven to hide themselves by the Empress. The Iselei operated as her private police force. Still his training had been expensive so he was used as a prep agent, he would be sent int to observe and report on all visible security options, protocols and equipment, preparing the way for his exalted brothers and sisters to come in and finish the job.

Everything was going fine till he met her, she was dark haired, with sun-kissed skin and a Dragonblooded exalt. It was love, or was it. They had three years together, and then he was gone, she had gotten the word, a marriage had been arranged, she was to come home at once.

She had only one last loose end. Von'arral. So being a rather thorough exalt, she sent two of her legionnaires, exalts themselves to kill him, they beat him near to death and then threw him into the sea, where a siaka finished him off. Losing blood, beaten, drowning he sank and cursed his life, if he had it to do again, she would pay.. by the gods he was forbidden to worship, he would make them all pay.

A laugh rang in his ears, a woman\'s voice.

Give yourself to me, fulfill your vow, rise up, and bring down the corrupt and evil Realm, choose, die here, a forgotten and used lover, or live, live and destroy those that have wronged you for so long.. His choice was an instant and easy. The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears kept him in the Underworld for more than 10 years before she loosed him on creation, where he gained a fearsome reputation amongh certain circles for being relentless killer, perverse and seductive at times, he is the...

Archangel

Re: Vengeful Lover of Poisoned Waters

Postby Archangel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

He looked over Silken Gemstone, she was sleeping, her head nestle against his chest, he took deep breaths of her hair, he could smell the rich scent of flowers,
and the tang of her sweat still. He adjusted against her and was closing his eyes when he heard a voice whisper to him.

"You enjoyed that entirely too much Vengeful Lover.. She will make a fine deathknight after you have delivered her to me."

He smiled to himself as he got comfortable and as he felt the hated sun rise into the sky, he let his eyes shut and sleep claim him.

((Add a pt of resonance to my sheet please))
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 am

He fired the arrow again, how did one justify being both someone's lover and her eventualy downfall, he
knew that the only way to save Silken Gemstone in any way was for her to serve the Neverborn.
Yet part ofhim, a very quiet part refused that option... "Wonders never cease," he mused, "It would seem that my conscience,
has raised its much abused head to speak." He let another arrow loose and the whore at the other end of the archery range dived
toward the safety of the hedge, he pulled out another arrow. He didn't intend to truly kill her.. not yet anyway.

She peaked out from the bush and darted for the open door way, the shaft took her in the left thigh and pinned her
to the wall. "It would seem I have you poppet.." He approached the woman who began to beg and plead for him to let
her go. "Bend over poppet, after I have my fun, I will release you." Never let it be said, that Vengeful Lover of Poisoned Waters lied.
He snarled his release into the wet cernter of the woman, then drove his hand into her back, pulling back hard as he did
the snapping sounded like wooden slats cracking, and the thick pulsing glob in his hand pumped for several seconds.

His ivory white fangs puncture the thick muscle tissue and he drank the last hammering spurts of the woman's blood, a hint
of stolen essence in the air now. "See..you are released," he looked now to the right. A transparent figure wailed there.
"Now go to my room, the maid will show you your new duties, pray I must never release you a second time..
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 pm

A lunar mate.. he had never seen this coming, how could this be, she said her previous mate had been a solar.. was he once a solar, how is that possible.
What does it mean.. could it mean what he dared it to mean. He rolled over in the bed,her breathing and scent close to him now. She gave herself
willingly to him, giving up her blood even.. what did he do about her now...
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Fri May 06, 2011 11:39 am

He tossed the book aside, nothing. He could find nothing on what she spoke of, but then again,
why should that sort of information be written in some book. He was going to have to accept
something on blind faith...
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

He stood over the suicide rail of his villa and looked at the swirling waters below.. they had claimed him once,
when she heard that he was no longer her scion. would she seek his head.. would she want him killed..

How does one judge the dead heart of a Deathlord...
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 am

So it was as he suspected, he was dead to creation, his future gone, removed from the stars.
Now it would only be told in the cold blackness that was the underworld, he reached out and picked up
Despair's Kiss and ran his hands along the length of it, time was ticking away, how would it end, or how
would it begin?
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am

LIfe.. if he was going to embrace it, if he truly thought he might be golden one day instead of black..

He would have to throw off the shackles that held him, he would have to go against the Neverborn,
against the Lover Clad in Rainment of Tears.. he would have to spurn their teachings.

He would embrace life.. and the easiest way he knew how was to give Moonlit her wish,
he would give her a baby. He would break the greatest sin he knew.. that would surely
be the start of the correct path, he would have to live.. live life.. and not just observe it.
Archangel

Postby Archangel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Vengeful and Moonlit Reign his lunar mate, have concieved a child together, just so we are all o nthe same page ))
Archangel

Postby admin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Child will be due January 30th.
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Desanctioned Bluebooks