Tough Scene Request

Tough Scene Request

Postby Dark Phoenix » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 am

This one may be a difficult one to run, or it may be easy.. not sure :)

Scene Request: Warden goes to visit the fae queen of firewander, and exact justices upon her, and retrieve his child

Background: The background for this may be a reason it is difficult to run. Back when we were still in Nexus, the fae queen charmed a great number of children. They were going to be consumed (aka ravished and soul sucked) at the next great fae celebration. Warden could not allow this. He was convinced not to go in charging and instead participate in a battle with the strongest fae warrior. This was set up as entertainment by the fae queen. If he won, he got to chose what humans would be consumed at the next fae celebration. Aka he would save the children.

When he did win, he was quite drained, but not completely so. Both before and after he showed great hatred for the fae queen and all fae. However, rather than anger her, this seemed to arouse her. Apparently his burning hatred and anger turned her on.

This part was not anything I requested, the ST came up with it on his own. What happened next I was later told I could overturn, but I decided to keep it for the sake of the interesting story it made. However, I was rather uncomfortable with it at the time.... so back to the story.

So she was very turned on and after seeing him defeat the champion, she used her mind magics upon him to seduce him. He actually tried to flee (spent wp) but she summoned wall after wall of steel that he had to cut through all the while attacking his mind. IN the end, I ran out of willpower.

Also as a note, she sent regularly sent messages to him to come back, somehow talking in his mind. He told her to fuck off which only made her laugh more and send more.

Warden later found out a child was born as a result of that day. He has been battling with himself ever since. He was shamed and humiliated by what she did to him and only admitted it to blossom and one other. He wants revenge, but also to save the child.

Why did he wait so long? At first he thought that child unredeemable due to being part fae, but watching Min Ling has taught him otherwise. The child needs to be brought up in a safe environment and he will raise it as one of his own ( along with dove and mouse).

What do I want out of this scene: I think closure from the old scene. He will want to take her head and I think the battle will be epic. ONe other thing that I think would be really cool is if he somehow could become king of the fae there. Perhaps by defeating the queen in a duel? He could also take her shape if they would at least prefer to see a fae body rather than a human one. It would be really cool to see him deal with that issue of having responsibility over something he hated. He would actually try to protect them and at least guide them, so long as they didn't break his rules. It would be interesting to see him having stewardship over something he despises.
Dark Phoenix

Re: Tough Scene Request

Postby Bryony » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi Phoenix. I know you've been gone for a while (and it's nice to have you back). Is this still a scene you're interested in having someone do? Let us know when you get the chance. =)
Bryony

Postby Qurilion » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:42 am

To repeat Brony's question, is this still valid, Warden?
Qurilion

Postby Dark Phoenix » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:03 pm

im still intreasted if people wish to :)
Dark Phoenix

Postby Virtueboy » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Klarette, because of an incursion of the Fae into Denandsor, learned that she can reverse the effects of the spiritual damage that Fae feeding can cause at it's worst... provided she can get to the victim while they yet live.

Doctor Yushoto Saniha has great capability in helping people whose minds have been so damaged by horror that Klarette's power cannot reach them.

Klarette respect's Warden's heroic deeds, even unto saving creation from destruction. She also owes him a great personal debt for being will to intervene in an incident that caused her great shame and personal injury. She would go to the end of the worlds to help Warden with his child. Risk is irrelevant.
--Wimpy Non-Staff Non-ST Player Voice -- Player of http://www.ageofexalted.net/wiki/index.php/Klarette_Lifeguide
Virtueboy

Postby Qurilion » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:50 am

I'll have to talk to Sky about it, but I can run it for you. When are your (and everyone you intent to bring) availabilities?
Qurilion

Postby Dark Phoenix » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 am

anytime really after 8:00pm eastern. sorry didnt notice this

And i think this may be something warden wants to handle alone. That might make it easier for you.
Dark Phoenix

Postby Effigy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Is this something you're still interested in running?
Effigy

Return to Desanctioned Scene Requests