The Nameless Eclipse Address the Council by Way of Courier

Re: The Nameless Eclipse Address the Council by Way of Couri

Postby A.R.A » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 pm

I believe the compromise that Councilman Maheka has proposed is in the best interest of the city. The accused may aid those he has wronged and ensure their advancement, and when the term of his servitude is at an end, he will be recycled.

I approve of the proposal.
The Pity Train, has derailed at the corner of "Move On and Suck it Up" and crashed into "We all have problems" , before coming to a complete stop at "Get the Hell Over It".
A.R.A

Postby Tycon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:17 am

Nodding with what Armiger said, and then looking at Murmer and Warden, "Any final thoughts?" (Gonna start a 48 hour clock, and unless there is any final thoguhts or objections, I will record Carn's answer as the final book with Eclipse having to take the oath Loken suggested.)
Tycon

Postby Vil » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 am

((After whatever is decided on the forum, I would like to have it conclude in a scene, whereby he can be told the final decision, give whatever reply he has, etc. If people are good for that, I've got most evenings open, except for Wednesday, after 6pm Eastern.))
Vil

Postby Tycon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:37 am

(If that's what you want, on weekdays I am usually not available until 9 PM EST, weekends I am usually free after I am awake, but that is contingent on RL not intervening.)
Tycon

Postby Vil » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 am

((If we could shout for Saturday, say around 9:30pm EST, that would be great. Does that work for others that would be in attendance?))
Vil

Postby aipsylon » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 am

It does not work for me as I will be at a wedding, but feel free to pro.ceed
aipsylon

Postby Tycon » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 am

(The scene was played out, and here is public information on what happened:

Carn's decision was agreed on by the council. The Nameless Eclipse's sentence will be:

That he serve the people of this city for 3000 years (his expected lifetime) before his life is to then be taken from him.

To that end, Eclipse has all of the rights and privledges of a citizen, expect he is expected to contribute a larger than normal amount of community service hours to the city. On a seperate but related matter, he is watched by city guards around the clock, and is forbidden to enter certain areas of the city, and to be knocked out if he does without prior approval.)
Tycon

Postby admin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 pm

We have all been busy with other things in the operation of the city, but what are we going to do with the Nameless Eclipse?

Right now, all he does is wander around, get on the guards nerves and break curfew on a regular basis. He acts like he's bored.

Alright, so he's an Eclipse, can't we put him to some eclipse duties without endangering the whole city?
He's mentioned that he can teach Magitech, but of course he mentions in the same breath that we would be insane for allowing him to teach magitech. Now, I agreed with him at the moment but... Is there any danger of him teaching?

Also, he is not the slave of the city so what should we do with him to give him a chance to make a living?

Maheka Carn
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dark Phoenix » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 am

I got a mound of paperwork he can do.

*hearty laugh*

Wait.. arnt they good at that crap?
Dark Phoenix

Postby admin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:31 am

I ask a serious question and all I get is one lame joke in response?

Maheka Carn
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Closed Council Business (Public)