Sub-Council Proposition

Re: Sub-Council Proposition

Postby arlais » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 pm

((are the abouve for lily or the council?))
arlais

Postby Tycon » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 am

(Assume they are for you, if I need to weigh in I will)
Tycon

Postby arlais » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 pm

-tilt's her head at Ara and then writes a note-

"Miss ARA, it's best you call me Lily or Lady Rorick, so it's very clear which person you are talking about. It can be seen as insulting that you have not adderessed me by name and as this is true for many creation born-((this note is for ARA alone))

((the following note is the whole reply to the Council))

Define the duties this position will entail.

Does this one have any skills that are useful in ensuring that this position will be performed in an optimum and efficient manner?
Does this one have experience in what this position would require?
Experience? tell me does anyone on this -COUNCIL- have exprience other then councilman (dragon blood's name) or yourself councilwoman ARA?
Over all i know that Warden and Loken do not have much Exprience running a goverment. they have basic practiacl knowldge.

So no i do not have experience, but i do have quite a bit of the practical knowldge that is needed for this sub-council.

maintenance- I can fix just about anything, i am a master of the craft of wood and almost am master of the crafts of fire,water,earth and air. I know the basics of magitech which for the most part i taught myself with notes others gave me. This maens there is little i do not understand how to fix, or what is needed to fix things.

use of all publicly owned real estate-I have started working on a basic school system for all the childern of the city. i understand that the people whom were born in the place beyound creation(lily would use the proper trem for thier people i just need to find it) have thier own wishes. but ALL childern need to be given life skills and know how to do thier future duties. I also have taken care of 50+ ohprens of lookshy since the city fell.

natural resources- I have the basic understanding of this as i have survival skills and lore so i know what is what and where it comes from and how to make it.
mostly i view that this sub-council will frist have to know what resourses we have.

fixed capital- i have a basic understanding of this, though no hands on expexrince.
arlais

Postby Tycon » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 am

(Okay a couple of notes going to add the main proposal to list of laws, as there has been no suggested efficiency increases. The council is still whittling down the people that will fill the sub council seats. For each council it can be assumed there is up to a half dozen Yugashian candidates and a half dozen to a dozen Lookshian candidates with some overlap between the sub-councils)

On a related a matter Loken will propose, that to be appointed to a sub-council a person only needs 4 votes from the Denandesor council. (Gonna start the 48 hours clock on this part right now as I don't expect any dissagreement.)
Tycon

Postby arlais » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:00 am

lily also applies for the sub-council on labor since she has been doing quite a bit with childern and Eduction
arlais

Postby Tycon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:32 pm

(I think enough time has passed for these sub-councils to be filled. For simplicity, every sub-council without a PC on it can be assumed to have at least 1 Lookshian and 1 Yugashian. Amongst the Lookshaians I would expect no more than half and probably more like a third of them are actual dragon blooded. The exact specifics can be hammered out as they become relevant.

As for Lily's request Loken will support her desire to be on the Labor sub-council with her reasoning, and will look to the other councilors for their thoughts on this final seat to be filled.)
Tycon

Postby Tycon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:34 am

(Okay after poking my fellow councilors on the chat, Lily would have gotten a positive vote from Carn, and then negative from Murmer, and then Warden, and as she needs 4 votes ARA's becomes irrelevant. So an NPC would be decided on and all of the sub-councils filled.)
Tycon

Postby A.R.A » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 am

Ara would have voted yes, but as Warden and Pervading Murmer have voted no, Ara's vote is irrelavant.
The Pity Train, has derailed at the corner of "Move On and Suck it Up" and crashed into "We all have problems" , before coming to a complete stop at "Get the Hell Over It".
A.R.A

Postby arlais » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 am

-lily drops off her education systen with the labor sub-council-
arlais

Postby Tycon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Vigo of the peacekeeping sub-council is gone on extended leave and a replacement is needed. Anyone wanting the position should contact a member of the Denandsor council.
Tycon

PreviousNext

Return to Closed Council Business (Public)