The Old Wolf seeks an audience with the council

The Old Wolf seeks an audience with the council

Postby The Redneck » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:53 am

Might as well accept--it's probably the only time you'll see him dismounted.

In particular, he wants to bring a proposal before the council regarding the Marukani. Anyone can see the situation they're in is not a good one, and should they fall to either Deathlord Denandsor will find its position worse. Should land be found for them here, on the other hand, the advantages are numerous--besides the supplies and horses they bring and raise, they can add the greatest cavalry under the sun to the city's might and serve as unmatched scouts and sentries besides.
The Redneck

Re: The Old Wolf seeks an audience with the council

Postby Tycon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:08 am

"The Marukani admitedly are in a bad position, though it should be said that this city is going to be target for a number of groups for a while, and the surrounding lands outside the walls may not be much safer. That said, how much and what kind of land would be needed? And what other specifics did you have in mind?"
Tycon

Postby The Redneck » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:59 am

The old man nods.* In this area, they're not likely to face attack from two directions at once, an' they can add their strength to that already here. It won't leave them perfectly safe--but it will give us a fightin' chance.

As far as land, open prairie or meadow--pasture land. Suitable for raisin' horses, an' also for the sheep an' cattle that we can supply the city with.
The Redneck

Postby admin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:43 pm

I would suggest land due north of the gates if they need open plain.

West and South holds land which is either thickly or marginally forested and west is not much better.

Maheka Carn
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Postby The Redneck » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:24 am

*Nods.* Sounds plenty generous to me.
The Redneck

Postby Tycon » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:43 pm

"We do need to consider perserving sufficient amounts of farmland. A distance to the northwest may be the safest open area of plains land around."
Tycon

Postby admin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm

That is what I was suggesting. North of the city is open plains and would work for them. Closer in there would be a mixture of farm and forested land.

So is it agreed?
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 pm

That is what I was suggesting. North of the city is open plains and would work for them. Closer in there would be a mixture of farm and forested land.

So is it agreed?

Maheka Carn..
admin
Site Admin

Postby The Redneck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:56 am

((*G* Sorry, thought you were asking the other council-members.))

I agree.
The Redneck

Postby admin » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 pm

The Old Wolf has successfully petitioned the council to procure land to the north of the city.

A scroll with the seal of the City of Denandsor is delivered with the location and approval for the people of Marukan to resettle in a safer location until such time as the danger caused by the expansion of the Deathlord menace can be eradicated.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Closed Council Business (Public)