Shadow of the Moon Look forward to be heard by the concil

Shadow of the Moon Look forward to be heard by the concil

Postby Zora » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Shadow of the Moon, was seen enter the heart of all creative light wearing all of her tattoo, she had a frown in her eyes and with determination she was seeking for an audiance with the Council.
TPO Shadow of the moon AKA Maheka Blondie and Burning Fury
Zora

Re: Shadow of the Moon Look forward to be heard by the conci

Postby Zora » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Shadow of the Moon present herself to the council to talk about a concern, something that will need action as soon as possible. And it is the Raksha Court. After a talk with the one named Min Ling she discovered that the court could sold their services to the guild. They know a lot about our city and could be used against us if we don't do anything.

Even if she would rather exterminate them all there is something that will have to be worked on. The concil will have to decide, will they keep leting them starve until they leave us and betray or will we find some solution so they can have enough food without sacrifying the innocent.
Zora

Postby growingpower » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

thank you for your concern, i was going to be talking to the rest of the council about the counts actions when we attacked a realms camp i will add your concerns to my concerns
growingpower

Postby Tycon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm

"The fae court will be disscussed. Is there a seperate matter you wanted to bring up?"
Tycon

Postby Zora » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Well, I just wanted to inform you that it is an urgent matter to discuss and other than that I would like to know how the realm prisonner interogation are going and what uses will be given to the artifact I bring back to this council.
Zora

Postby Tycon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 am

"It would obviously be best not to go into specifics on those things in a public session. If you would to like to know more you can speak with one of use privately later.
Tycon

Return to Closed Council Business (Public)