Understaffed

Understaffed

Postby Kavaar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:15 am

Good evening everyone,

As people may know we are currently understaffed, with Sunlight and myself the most active, life has thrown a curve ball my way and Sunlight is still trying to complete the War SL, unfortunately this means that some things will suffer greater than even normal delays, namely BBs, XP requests and Customs, thank you for not posting additional customs during this time, I will be locking the posting of new customs for now until we get back on track and we will review customs when we are able.

I thank you for your continued patience as we get through this difficult time and welcome any and all applications to be made for the ST team, we will evaluate these as they come through. Currently we have a couple people running small scenes as PSTs, we don't have any PSTs on permanent staff (meaning they don't have access to view your sheets).

Regards,

Kavaar on behalf of the ST Team.
ST OOC Voice
Kavaar
Site Admin

Re: Understaffed

Postby Courtino » Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Any way regular members can help you guys with anything btw, Kavaar?
Courtino

Re: Understaffed

Postby Kavaar » Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Thank you for your interest Courtino, since this message we have had an influx of staff who are now working well together, but we are still open for applications if you want to apply. Most of the issues revolved around forum work and scenes.
ST OOC Voice
Kavaar
Site Admin

Return to Welcome