Mask War 2017 - At the Grey River

Information on the current efforts being undertaken for the War Efforts in Denandsor

Mask War 2017 - At the Grey River

Postby Creos » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:13 am

So, it appears scenes are moving forward along the lines of the rest of us needing to slow the Mask a bit while the last bits of Prince Sang's plans come into place.

Three scenes came out of the IC discussion last Sunday.

Scene 1, Smash the Artillery: Stalwart Soul, Maheka Blondie, Triumphant Bear - This group sneaks into Army 1 and breaks a bunch of stuff, then gets out. Possibly engage and try to kill Enemy Deathknights.

Scene 2, Harrass the Flanks: Amilar Io, Lion, Unified Armitage, Burning Fury, Rylah Jouv - These characters are supplementing a force to distract and harrass the flanks of Army 1, slowing it down and baiting out high priority targets like demons and deathknights, away from the main force. Mass Combat Scene. Might contain more than one engagement and multiple groups depending how much more full this scene gets.

Scene 3, Scout Army 2: Rylah Jouv - This group will inspect the makeup and formations of Army 2, gathering intelligence for how to stop it while we begin to engage Army 1. NEEDS ANOTHER VOLUNTEER WITH SCOUT POWERS.
Creos

Re: Mask War 2017 - At the Grey River

Postby Zora » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 pm

My week-end availability is a bit more open for the next few week. With RL activities here and there, the Sunday 11th I won't be available from 11am to 3pm east.

The satursday 17th I might not be available before after dinner.

The 24~25th might be more complicated.

then it getting more blurryish.
TPO Shadow of the moon AKA Maheka Blondie and Burning Fury
Zora

Postby Grymmwalker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Stirling Moonblossom could lend aid in either Scene 1 or 2. For Scene 1, she can help coordinate the attack using Throne Shadow, acting as support where needed. For Scene 2, she has a division of Clockwork Legion troops readied to make raids on the Harvesters. If this is not an opportune target at this time, she can also act as a support character in any existing unit.

Forsaken in Darkness would be useful in either Scene 1, aiding in the destruction of the artillery, or Scene 3. She has skills suitable for either role.

Availability: I am available on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday as these are my days off so I can usually do scenes on these days. I can also be online in the evening most days, with prior notice.
Stirling Moonblossom (Sidereal - Serenity) and Forsaken in Darkness (Lunar - No Moon)
Grymmwalker

Postby Sunlight » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:36 pm

I am looking to run scenes this weekend.
Sunlight

Postby Khasym » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:10 am

I play Rylah, and I'm game for Scene 2 whenever. Just give me a time and place and I'll be there. :-)
Khasym

Postby Bob » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Triumphant Bear will be leading the bulk of the Clockwork Legion. This scene can be done separately if peoples' schedules can't sync up.
Bob

Postby Sorrows Eternal » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Crown will be with Sang, taking on the Mask's aerial forces.
Sorrows Eternal

Postby vnufeld » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Depending on when it is, Feather can help with scouting.
vnufeld

Postby Virtueboy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Klarette Lifeguide will be a Triumphant Bear's side in the upcoming ordeals.

((Virtueboy will make time for this, once a specific time is set for the scene... Other stuff can just wait or go hang. :) ))
--Wimpy Non-Staff Non-ST Player Voice -- Player of http://www.ageofexalted.net/wiki/index.php/Klarette_Lifeguide
Virtueboy

Postby Sunlight » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:38 am

The chances of people's schedules syncing up are slim (not to mention the nightmare it would be to run 10+ PCs in a combat at once), so we will have to split into groups.

I'm going to run war scenes every weekend, most of the days, until the completion of the storyline/war. Extra scenes are possible, but with my schedule, I can't promise anything. 6 PM EST is generally when I have to stop, as that is around Midnight here.
Sunlight

Next

Return to Denandsor War Efforts