All is Not Quiet on the Underworld Front

Information on the current efforts being undertaken for the War Efforts in Denandsor

All is Not Quiet on the Underworld Front

Postby Grymmwalker » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 pm

With the main offensive underway in at the Grey River, we need to coordinate exactly how we are dealing with the forces marching on Denandsor. For planning, I need to know a few things:

1) Are all Clockwork Legion PCs still available? Along with Stirling, there is also Triumphant Bear, Klarette, and Blondie. Please post here and/or PM me to confirm this.

2) Is there still anyone planning the attack on the Hekatonkhire's force? Last I heard, Adryn was putting together a force and the plan was worked out for the Clockwork Legion the deal with the smaller (non-Hekatonkhire-led) force, then join reinforce the offensive against the Hekatonkhire.

3) Are there any PCs who are not involved with the fight on Creation's side and are available to help in the Underworld fight? Please FPM me and/or post here so we can get you involved.
Stirling Moonblossom (Sidereal - Serenity) and Forsaken in Darkness (Lunar - No Moon)
Grymmwalker

Re: All is Not Quiet on the Underworld Front

Postby Virtueboy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:04 am

Klarette will be there. I only have a couple of volunteer shifts each week RL that might interfere. Just let me know when you need me.
--Wimpy Non-Staff Non-ST Player Voice -- Player of http://www.ageofexalted.net/wiki/index.php/Klarette_Lifeguide
Virtueboy

Postby Saana » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Well, I would certainly be glad to be involved, if my timetable allow.
Saana

Postby Grymmwalker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Saana, I would love to see if we can get you involved :) What is the PC and what is your availability for scenes?
Stirling Moonblossom (Sidereal - Serenity) and Forsaken in Darkness (Lunar - No Moon)
Grymmwalker

Postby Saana » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Saffron Summer Star- Sidereal- Battle Caste

With forewarning, I am avalaible all week days between 7PM EST and 10PM EST ;

And during the weeks from 7 PM EST with no particular ceiling limit.
Saana

Postby Grymmwalker » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Cool. Saana, we need to have an IC conversation and we can get you involved. What time can you be available for IC today or in the next couple of days?
Grymmwalker

Postby Inaba » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Hotaruga( Young Lunar) would be available too. My timetable should sync up pretty well with Sunlights so I'll just lurk in the chat during the weekend and see when the scene happens.
Inaba

Postby Saana » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Same as above, I couldn't be on yesterday because my computer was acting up, but I should be able to log in tonight.
Saana

Return to Denandsor War Efforts