Solar Councilor Voting

Talk about anything relating to the AoE game right here.

Who do you vote for

Xen Thega (Solar)
38%
Maiden of Forlorn Desires (Death Knight)
31%
Klarette Lifeguide (Solar)
25%
Baelgar, Divinity Reborn (Solar)
6%

Total votes : 16

Solar Councilor Voting

Postby admin » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Solar Councilor Poll
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Councilor Voting

Postby admin » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:55 am

Only Solars and Abyssals may vote in this election. After you cast your vote, please send a fpm to Admin so that I can make sure that duplicate votes are not being made. If you fail to send me a fpm of your vote, it will not count on the poll.

Votes must be in by Monday, 11 January @8pm Est
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Councilor Voting

Postby admin » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:04 am

A bespeckled old man who must be a dragon-blooded of considerable age eventually exits the office where the voting had been held. He was surprised to see such a large crowd gathered and almost turned to go back inside. He would have if it were not for the guard who was accompanying him and took his elbow to steady him.

The old man adjusts his glasses and looks at the slip of paper he was holding, as if he needed to read it to know what was on it. Then, after clearing his throat, he spoke over the crowd with a surprisingly clear voice.

The new Solar Councilor's name is: Xen Thega!

*And the crowd erupted in cheers, whoops and hollars. There was celebrating in the streets. Never had the citizens of Denandsor been so invested in the solar election. Bars and cafe's were giving away alcohol. Fireworks went off in one of the farther districts. It was.... pandemonium*
admin
Site Admin

Return to In-Game Chatter