LF Starmetal Reaver Daiklave

Talk about anything relating to the AoE game right here.

LF Starmetal Reaver Daiklave

Postby Grymmwalker » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Stirling Moonbloosom (under the guise of RD Miranda Morningstar) is in the market for a Starmetal Reaver Daiklave, and is willing to work/pay for it. Please respond if you might be willing and able to sell her one for goods and/or services.
Stirling Moonblossom (Sidereal - Serenity) and Forsaken in Darkness (Lunar - No Moon)
Grymmwalker

Re: LF Starmetal Reaver Daiklave

Postby admin » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 pm

OOC - out of game prank posts should go in OOC Chatter.

Thanks!
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Postby Virtueboy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Okay, I'll bite. I am a sucker and a straight man and I try to be helpful.

The best way to get an item, that I can think of, is to either:

1) Find an in-game IC situation to ask a craftsperson character to make one for you. This will require a chunk/bowl of moonsilver. Most likely stabilized, potentially in another artifact that can be melted down for the moonsilver. It will also require exotic components, which are much harder to get; each of these can be a quest in itself, or you can wyld shape them if you can get to the wyld and do the shaping.

2) Put in for a scene request, on the forums, lower down on the main page. Be sure to go all the way into the "scene request" subforum, and put your request there. It is a good idea to use the template provided by the staff. It is also a good idea to decide whether this is going to be just you, or if you are going to have others along to help you. Realistically, the storyteller will likely have more fun, and the spirit of the chat nature of the game will be promoted, if you bring along friends... but it is up to you. How long it will take for a storyteller to start your quest varies a lot, as you will see when you read the other posts in that forum area.
Last edited by Virtueboy on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Wimpy Non-Staff Non-ST Player Voice -- Player of http://www.ageofexalted.net/wiki/index.php/Klarette_Lifeguide
Virtueboy

Postby Grymmwalker » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Thanks. I will pursue said avenues.
Stirling Moonblossom (Sidereal - Serenity) and Forsaken in Darkness (Lunar - No Moon)
Grymmwalker

Postby Sorrows Eternal » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 pm

It tickles me that this is seen as a prank.
Sorrows Eternal

Postby Grymmwalker » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:30 am

Yeah, I should say, I guess, that this is not a prank.
Grymmwalker

Postby Virtueboy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am

Ack, misread. You'll need starmetal instead of moonsilver. But you get the idea. :)
--Wimpy Non-Staff Non-ST Player Voice -- Player of http://www.ageofexalted.net/wiki/index.php/Klarette_Lifeguide
Virtueboy

Postby Grymmwalker » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:40 am

I gathered as much. Thanks for the advice. :)
Grymmwalker

Return to In-Game Chatter