Admin's Absence

Anything not related to the game, and general tomfoolery.

Admin's Absence

Postby admin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:28 pm

I know that I have not been very active with the chat lately but I would like to assure everyone that I have not gotten bored and abandoned you. Most of you know that I have continuing health issues. Well, I've been prepping for my next surgery by making trips down to the VA in Miami and the big day will be December 15th. If all goes well and there aren't any complications, I'll be home by some time in January.

Please contact Kavaar on Skype or FPM with any questions or problems that you might have on the Forum, DB or Chat until I return. I believe his time zone is GMT+10 so you will need to take that into account when awaiting a response.
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Re: Admin's Absence

Postby Grymmwalker » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Prayers & good thoughts come your way.
Stirling Moonblossom (Sidereal - Serenity) and Forsaken in Darkness (Lunar - No Moon)
Grymmwalker

Re: Admin's Absence

Postby Saana » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:32 pm

I wish you the best for your surgery and a merry christmas if we don't bump into each other on the chat by then!

:)
Saana

Return to OOC Chatter