West Goes South - The Solar Storyline!

All completed Scenes are to be found here.

West Goes South - The Solar Storyline!

Postby FetteredST » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm

So it begins. To all those who have had scenes involving Westatia (Lion, Night Blossom, Weeping Ivory Ashes, River Dragon, Kaelys, Sangou Chutobu, Ellie the Sun, and anyone who I've neglected to mention) and are on board with the expedition south, the scenes will be beginning this coming week.

Because it is an expedition, and thus takes characters out of Nexus for a time, I have wrangled the lot of you so will continue to have other players to rp with en route, on site, and on the way back.

What follows is a list of episodic scenes = attendance is NOT mandatory. However, for the sake of experiencing exactly why Westatia is going south you will probably want to take part in one or two. Each scene planned has a bracket of time, several days precisely, and if you want to be in that scene or can make it, please note when and what scene you are looking to be part of. See the bottom of this post for a handy-dandy example of what I'm talking about.

Without further ado, the itinerary:

Pray a Way (Mon 12/12 - Wed 12/14): 2 hours. Westatia seeks the blessing of the God of the Gray River.

****Holiday Break****

Range Town Rendezvous (Tuesday 12/27 - Friday 12/30): 2 hours. Stopping in Varsi for supplies.

****Holiday Break****

Broken Banks Alliance (Monday 1/2 - Thursday 1/5): 3 hours. Taking a branch in the Gray River towards the site.

Who Claims These Lands (Friday 1/6 - Tuesday 1/10): 4 hours. Landfall and reconnaissance.

Den of the Third Tiger (Wednesday 1/11 - Saturday 1/14): 4 hours. Conclusion of the storyline, part 1 of 2.

You Want to do WHAT?! (Sunday 1/15 - Thursday 1/21): 4 hours. Conclusion of the storyline, part 2 of 2.

Now to be clear, once you're in, you're in. It means that unless you get off the boat and find a way home by yourself, you are committing to this storyline for a couple weeks. Characters with accelerated travel options are free to use them to go to and from locations.

So, if you're on board just note it in this thread as such:

Broken Banks Alliance: Monday the 19th, anytime between 4pm EST and 7pm EST

Pray a Way: Monday or Tuesday, anytime.

-Please remember to note the scene you want to take part in, the dates, and what time you are available with the corresponding timezone-
FetteredST

Re: West Goes South - The Solar Storyline!

Postby chacodog » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Pray a Way: Monday 12/12, anytime .. Tuesday, 12/13, after 5:00 cst .. Wednesday 12/14, after 2:00 cst

TPO Weeping
chacodog

Postby Pumagold » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 pm

I am on eastern time, so these will be my times of availability.

Range Town Rendezvous- thursday, after 8pm, friday anytime.

Broken Banks Alliance- thursday, after 8pm.

Who Claims These Lands- Friday, anytime. Saturday, available until 9pm. Sunday, anytime until 9pm.

Den of the Third Tiger- thursday, after 8pm. friday, anytime. Saturday, available until 9pm.

You Want to do WHAT?!- sunday, anytime until 9pm. Thursday after 8pm.

Sangou is available at these times. Hope to see you all then!
Pumagold

Postby admin » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Night Blossom - Range Town Rendezvous (Tuesday 12/27 - Friday 12/30): 2 hours. Stopping in Varsi for supplies.

Have to finish my other scene first.
“I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity...”
admin
Site Admin

Postby FetteredST » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Pray a Way: Scheduled for Wednesday 12/14 at 5:00pm CST.

Those participating (and all who know Westatia and can be contacted via letter or courier IC are welcome) will be asked to meet on the banks of the Gray River, 20 miles south of Nexus. The scene shall begin there.
FetteredST

Postby Vil » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:53 pm

I can bring in The Courier for the first part of the storyline. Honestly, I am limited to Monday on this, because I have to leave for work-related matters. At what time should we be available tomorrow?
Vil

Postby FetteredST » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 am

Well, since that is when both Ivory and Nameless is available, we'll schedule it for tomorrow. 7pm CST.
FetteredST

Postby Saana » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 am

I can't say for sure, but I'll try to be online this monday at 6 PM CST
Saana

Postby FetteredST » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:07 am

Just a note to any of you who intend to go on the expedition or are on the fence: I am aware of the general bummer that comes with being scenelocked. I want to stress that those who take part are free to RP with one another at anytime during the expedition - you are not frozen in time en route. Beyond that, I am also willing to entertain running mini-scenes at the request of players whose characters are out of Nexus on the expedition. I don't want it to be boring or full of downtime.
FetteredST

Postby Gunsniper » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 am

Range Town Rendezvous (Tuesday 12/27 - Friday 12/30): 2 hours. Stopping in Varsi for supplies.
Any Day from 2PM EST till around 8 PM EST, and I can pick back up after i get home from 8:30PM EST till latest 2:00AM EST.

Broken Banks Alliance (Monday 1/2 - Thursday 1/5): 3 hours. Taking a branch in the Gray River towards the site.
Any Day from 2PM EST till around 8 PM EST, and I can pick back up after i get home from 8:30PM EST till latest 2:00AM EST.

Who Claims These Lands (Friday 1/6 - Tuesday 1/10): 4 hours. Landfall and reconnaissance.
Almost Any Day from 2PM EST till around 8 PM EST, and I can pick back up after i get home from 8:30PM EST till latest 2:00AM EST. Saturday is hit or miss after 7 PM EST.

Den of the Third Tiger (Wednesday 1/11 - Saturday 1/14): 4 hours. Conclusion of the storyline, part 1 of 2.
Almost Any Day from 2PM EST till around 8 PM EST, and I can pick back up after i get home from 8:30PM EST till latest 2:00AM EST. Saturday is hit or miss after 7 PM EST.

You Want to do WHAT?! (Sunday 1/15 - Thursday 1/21): 4 hours. Conclusion of the storyline, part 2 of 2.
Sunday any time, Any Day from 2PM EST till around 8 PM EST, and I can pick back up after i get home from 8:30PM EST till latest 2:00AM EST.
Gunsniper

Next

Return to Completed Scene Requests