Character Creation Updates

Guides for creating all the Age of Exalted accepted character types.

Character Creation Updates

Postby Kavaar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 am

It has been some time since the ST team decided that there should be an increase in what starting characters receive for their floor/starting experience to be 200xp for primary characters and 150 xp for secondary characters. We have been reviewing the current allotment of experience for new characters and after deliberation and consideration have decided to increase the experience again.

Experience for Primary Characters: 300xp
Experience for Secondary Characters: 200xp

Additional to this change I will be updating the floor experience of all characters sanctioned within the last 6 months, if this affects you, please let me know what you would like to spend the additional xp on so that I may update your characters directly.

This, however, does not change the time required to reach Essence 4 or 5. Characters will still need to earn and spend 200xp over their floor xp (500 total) to be eligible for Essence 4, this means that you may start saving for the cost of essence 4 after reaching this amount. For Essence 5 you need to earn and spend an additional 300xp over this amount (800xp total) befor being eligible for purchasing Essence 5.
ST OOC Voice
Kavaar
Site Admin

Return to Character Creation